Beautiful Smiles will work very closely with you to find a payment plan that works well with your insurance provider or current financial situation. There are multiple insurance agencies which are valid at our current practice. A full list of the covered agencies can be found below. In addition, financing options are available should your insurance provider not qualify for coverage with our practice.
Valid Insurance Options
- Aetna (PPO), Ameritas, Anthem Blue Cross, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield, Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Careington, Cigna/UFT, CWA (local 1180)
- DC 37, Delta Dental, DentaQuest, Dentemax
- EmblemHealth, EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI), Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care (NY)
- Guardian, GEHA
- HealthFirst, Healthplex, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Humana
- Keystone First
- Maricopa Health Plan, Medicaid, MetLife
- PBA, Principal
- Sunlife Financial
- Tricare Dental Program
Financing Through CareCredit
Beautiful Smiles can also work with you should your insurance not qualify with our practice. We accept CareCredit as a form of financing to ensure that you can receive the dental treatment you need while managing an affordable, predetermined plan.
CareCredit works just like many major credit cards; you pay for the full charge of your procedure and pay off the amount over 6, 12, 18, or 24 months with no interest charge so long as the full amount is paid on time.
Should you require a longer period of time to pay off the full balance on the card, a longer, 60-month period option exists with interest rates as low as 14.9%. Other plans may be reached for individual or more specific needs determined by your provider or CareCredit.
We are dedicated to providing top-quality dental care to patients from all financial and medical backgrounds. We understand that the financing process can be difficult or uncertain for many patients and wish to be of as much assistance as possible. If you are unsure about your health care coverage or wish to know more information about additional options, please feel free to contact us.